Free mini eBook + Collaborative Public-Private Partnership ideas
To help explain some creative ways communities use our customizable products and programs, we are offering you a free mini ebook version of IT'S A DISASTER! ...and what are YOU gonna do about it?
(Note: The 56-page PDF is a portion of 266-pg book, but allows you to see contents, layout, several topics, etc.)
IT’S A DISASTER! provides quick-reference instructional bullets in 2-color format with tips on what people should think about and do before, during and after specific types of emergencies and disasters, as well as how to administer basic first aid.
We encourage agencies, businesses, VFDs, volunteer groups, faith-based organizations, civic clubs, Associations and nonprofits to use customized books by discounting them 50% to 75% off list (or as low as $3.50 US each) … plus FREE customization!
Some groups keep it simple and get custom books for employees, volunteers and local citizens ... while others join forces with local partners to make it a community-wide initiative. Some options include...
• Customize books with your own title, logos, evacuation maps, shelter data, emergency plans, etc. for FREE;
• Collaborate with Chambers, LEPCs, Rotary Clubs and others to place advertisements and coupons inside books ... plus book qualifies as community education on grants;
• Collect cash, lines of credit or barter / trade for ads to help fund groups and sustain your project;
• Include discounts on day-to-day products and services to help incentivize people and save them money on supplies and daily needs;
• Partner with others to combine grants, sponsorship dollars, ad + sales revenues to expand projects (and consider sharing ad revenues with nonprofits & groups who collaborate);
• Upgrade order to add 48 to 288 extra full color glossy pages (for a total of 300 customizable pages) and collect revenue for color ads.