Free mini eBook + Collaborative Public-Private Partnership ideas
To help explain some creative ways communities use our customizable products and programs, we are offering you a free mini ebook version of IT'S A DISASTER! ...and what are YOU gonna do about it?
(Note: The 56-page PDF is only a portion of our 266-pg book, but allows you to see contents, layout, several topics, etc. Learn how to order books or ebook)
IT’S A DISASTER! provides quick-reference instructional bullets in 2-color format with tips on what people should think about and do before, during and after specific types of emergencies and disasters, as well as how to administer basic first aid.
We encourage agencies, businesses, volunteer groups, faith-based organizations, civic clubs, Associations and nonprofits to use customized books by discounting them 50% to 75% off list (or as low as $3.50 US each) … plus FREE customization!
Some groups keep it simple and just purchase custom books for employees, volunteers and local citizens ... while others join forces with local partners to make it a community-wide initiative using our creative programs. For example...
• Customize books with your own title, logos, evacuation maps, shelter data, emergency plans, etc. for FREE;
• Collaborate with businesses, LEPCs and others to place advertisements and coupons in books;
• Collect cash, lines of credit or barter / trade for ads to help fund groups and sustain your project;
• Include discounts on products and services to help incentivize people and save them money on supplies and daily needs;
• Partner with others to combine grants, sponsorship dollars, ad + sales revenues to expand projects;
• Upgrade order to include up to 288 extra color glossy pages and collect more for color ads;
• Earn tons of match from books and ad revenues that can be used on matching grants programs;
• Give books to schools, Scouts, CERTs or other volunteer groups to help disseminate materials!
Our collaborative Public-Private Partnership custom book project and ideas can generate buzz and excitement by helping fund volunteers and schools + educating local communities while saving them money! It's a whole community approach to resilience and preparedness.
Note: Fedhealth is proud to be listed as a Private Sector Resource on FEMA's Public-Private Partnership Tools page since 2010.
Download our What can you get for a nickel these days… that matters? article (2-pg PDF)
... and our free mini ebook (56-pg PDF) ... and please share them with others!
Also ~ learn how to order or scroll down to find more links...
or call FedHealth at 1-888-999-4325 (7a-4p Pacific Mon-Fri) for more information.